Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We are looking for a few highly motivated candidates for Assistant Grower positions. Join our team to cultivate and nurture top quality plants in the largest greenhouse in the country. We are looking for new team members who are self-starters and care strongly about delivering top effort every day. If you have a winning attitude and aptitude, we can teach you the latest science and art of growing the highest quality plants. We grow and deliver over 100 million live high-quality annuals and perennials for sale across an 11-state region.
To be successful in this job you must be:
- Goal Focused and results oriented
- Strong and creative problem solver comfortable with basic science and math
- An Attentive Listener and willing to learn –empathetic and team oriented
- Persistent – able to press on despite challenges; plants do not always perform as expected. Persistence and creativity will pay off with a quality product
- Self-Aware – Understand who you are, including your skills, values, interests and character, and how you can help others
- Physically up to the demands of being on your feet and moving most of the day
If this describes you, The Metrolina Growing department wants you!